You can tune into CJMC FM-106 MHz in and around Kathmandu Valley. It has been transmitting with a 100W transmitter and it will soon be operating with a 500 watt transmitter in the very near future.
CJMC FM 106.0 MHz started airing on 1st of September 2005. It is the first College run Radio in Nepal : operated by and run by the CJMC students.
Students can specialize in broadcast journalism at CJMC FM. The station is managed by a Management Committee chaired by Dr. Manju Mishra, the chairperson of CJMC.
- To serve the entire media community.
- To serve as a workstation for student's practical studies.
- To develop into a station solely dedicated to journalism education.
- To promote educational, social and cultural exchange of our donor countries.
- To create social awareness and bring about change among the Nepalese people.
- To work as a bridge between the local and global communities.
CJMC FM-106 MHz seeks to develop a radio station of international standards, in close association with the international media community. We desire to air Nepali and foreign programs in balanced proportion and hence welcome any and all offers to run foreign programs in our radio station.
CJMC FM strives to exclusively focus on programs with great capacity for social change. We desire to assist our young generation by providing them information about media institutions, organizations and fellowships worldwide. Our maxim - "Communication for Change" - is the premise around which all our endeavors are based on.
CJMC FM-106MHz (Special Program)
UN Radio Magazine ( Tabular format )
PARTNERSHIP WITH UN RADIO NETWORK TO AIR OUR AFRICA PROGRAMME